Speak Your Mind

I am an Indian and I like to voice my opinions candidily in a very brutal fashion. For me freedom is the most important virtue on this planet. This blog can contain any type of views on anything.

Sunday, October 26, 2003

A Musing
Today I am going to talk about the hills & my fascination for them. Though I am having a lot &long to speak about this but here I am going to restrict the topic to some selected areas only (that too selectively). Actually, today (26/10/03) I read in the newsreel on 'Aaj Tak' news channel that winters are now going to intensify as upper Himalayas in Uttranchal has received their first snowfall of the season. That triggered off all the sweet memories of my Uttranchal stay & charged me with anew enthusiasm for my next visit there in November month.
Though I will be going there for some business but as I'll have ample time after completing the work so I wish to go to Mussoorie also for a day. Though I?ve no pangs about traveling alone like most of the people have, but I would be more happy if I could get somebody good to accompany me (especially female).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home