Speak Your Mind

I am an Indian and I like to voice my opinions candidily in a very brutal fashion. For me freedom is the most important virtue on this planet. This blog can contain any type of views on anything.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Media on Road

Yesterday when I was passing via Apollo Hospital in the evening I saw the vans of all news channels parked there waiting for some new development. This is nothing unusual but what struck me most was their overwhelming majority on main road. They, parked there were creating problem for the passing vehicles.

I agree there is not enough space for parking all of them but does it not reflect poorly on the mindset of news channels for which the common man is last on the priorities a la our politicians and bureaucrats?

However this should not have come as a surprise to me keeping in view the ever-plunging quality of electronic news media.

Only God can help common man of India (here I am not talking about the Laxman one.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home