Speak Your Mind

I am an Indian and I like to voice my opinions candidily in a very brutal fashion. For me freedom is the most important virtue on this planet. This blog can contain any type of views on anything.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Return of the Blogger

A warm hello to all the readers (is there anyone really!) of my blog. Finally, I am again at blogging after the last piece, which I posted on 22 March 2004. One may wonder where I was for such a long time and why now I am back?

Well, to cut the story to a short one, I must say that during this period I was in the jobs where I wasn't doing much of the writing. Also, I was suffering from a lack of creativity. But now, I am in a bigger city and a better pseudo-journo job.

Apart from that, since blogs have become a big thing now, dominating good news space, I just thought "What the heck?" I was among the earliest bloggers of India and now I am lagging behind. This is shameful.

So primarily these two factors have led to my reincarnation as a better blogger with improved quality.

HAPPY READING !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home